Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings! My name is David. I'm retired with too many hobbies. I've fished and hunted this great state my whole life.
I'm looking forward to joining the conversations here.
Thanks,
DFX

Torgo

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm an Oklahoma native, my forefather's survived the dust bowl and my brother and I still own the family farm. As I have read many forums, this one is most useful to me. I don't know how I can improve this forum, I will do what I can. I am no expert at anything. I am legacy, my father served in the PIR 501 and was attached to the 101st and 82nd and was a personal body guard to Ike at one time. Thanks to all the veteran members of this forum, those that have served active duty and those that have devoted their time here. During these times, we are desperate for leadership and integrity. Godspeed.

scha2707

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings coming from the Mustang Area. I've been lurking for over a year, and I decided to join and get involved in the discussions.
I grew up around firearms/hunting and I hope to pass my passion on to my child (children in the future).

Coonskinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to be a part of the forum.

I grew up in the hills around Oaks/Rocky Ford and am now living near Talala in the Oolagah area.

Looking forward to being a part of the great discussions here.

unaffiliated

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatsup fellas, I've always been into guns, got my first 22 when i was 3 and i've just recently started focusing less on cars and more on firearms. Recently I've picked up a taurus .40 for CC, Loki LWSF with magpul flip up sight, and most recently a camo smith and wesson 22a-1 just for fun.

i51.photobucket.com_albums_f385_makembounce_LOKIlwsf_1.jpg

I'd love to buy a trijicon but that'll be ahile from now. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom