Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droz1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,
Besides liking to shoot projectiles I'm also into woodworking. What I've been doing in that area is doing the wood for old wood working planes. The handles on those are somewhat similar to gun grips.
I haven't tried those yet but getting ready to. I'm going to give it a shot on a set of Kimber classics in Macassar Ebony.
Anyways just saying Hi.

urbanscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm urbanscout. I'm just introducing myself. Always had an interest in firearms, but just starting out to become active. I'm in the tulsa area and welcome any advise and direction. I need to join a range and purchuse a handgun. Help or advise in either would be welcome.

srice425

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im from stillwater, ok. just joined a few weeks ago while looking for classified ads for trading handguns. looks like a very active site so i figured id stick around.

im a touring musician, dad and husband.

currently i have an assortment of rifles and shotguns for hunting and i bought a glock 23 for CCW since my ruger p95 was a bit too big. i will prob end up trading the g23 gor the g27 or i may just buy a g27 and keep my g23 for home defense.

either way, the pistol bug got me and now im hooked on going to the range and shooting when i get free time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom