Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warnercop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to all...I'm from warner, ok. I am an avid shooter love it. Looking to buy several guns in January. Been a LEO for the last 8 years and currently work at Warner PD. right now have a glock 22 and S&W M&P 15....I do some reloading and looking to upgrade my invetory of reloading dies as well. Also would like to get into some shooting competitions.

cusm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long time lurker, and I have been registered for a liitle bit but figjured I would introduce myself. I am a long time gun nut, but for various reasons (or maybe excuses) only a recent owner. I have a Glock 22, am putting together an AR, and in the market for many more; next will be a small plaform 9mm for CCW. I grew up in San Diego (one of the greatest cities in one of the worst states) but have been in Moore/SW OKC since high school, and that was forever ago.

The Cleaner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang it had a nice long post going here and hit the spell check and it vanished. Anyway I have been lurking here for over a year trying to contribute were I feel I can. 32 years old from Sapulpa work in Tulsa for the City, Wife and two kids only me and my 7 year old boy shoot he is actually very good and responsible shooter. Did my first AR build last year because of the Obama scare but am currently fascinated with the 1911's just traded my Kimber off for a Springer Loaded V-12 cant wait to shoot it. Hope to start shooting competitively some place here soon, is there anyplace you guys would recommend?

Dances w/ Beer

New to the site!
Reaction score
Introduce myself, huh? Well here goes...

I am a Virgo who finds humor in almost every situation. I believe everything is funny when it happens to someone else. I am an expert at contact Origami. I once saved a village in South America from a highly organized and motivated colony of fire ants using only my gym socks and 11’ of dental floss. I speak fluent Yankee and have a batting average of .300 from both sides of the plate. I read 30 books a day and often prepare gourmet meals using my car's engine for heat. I have a cousin that can fit her whole fist in her mouth and a neighbor with 6 toes on one foot. I believe in natural selection over intelligent design. And I do not believe that a coyote can survive a gunpowder sandwich.
Turn ons: Beer and gummy worms.
Turn offs: Circus Clowns and three legged dogs.

Just kidding, I was born and bred in OK. Currently I live in Ada and I work in Shawnee. My hobbies include my family, hunting and fishing.

Thanks to all who make this site happen.

raymill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all OK shooters.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate in this forum. I have just moved to Lawton/Ft. sill from Colorado, so far not to bad, but I do miss all the public land Colorado had to offer for shooting and hunting, I am an avid hunter of all critters edible and otherwise, I love to fish and shoot and collect all things that go bang. This forum has alot of excelent topics and cant wait to check them all out. Thanks to all.

Raymill

bike82

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm new to shooting. I like bikes (the self-propelled kind), Burke, Kirk and C.S. Lewis. Tulsa is home. I hope to learn much here about my new passion.

pdunagan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to the site, my good friend Jesse Tischauser highly recommended it. I am a long time hunter and sporting clays shooter. I am working my way into competition pistol shooting and 3 gun. BTW, great site.

-Patrick

Latest posts

Top Bottom