Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoursoldier

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well about me went from Active Army to Reserves. I like to buy and sell guns just moved here fro Texas a few Months ago and enjoy Oklahoma alot. I have s Texas And Utah CHL and am considering changing my DL to Ok so I can get OK I am also trying to learn more about Cleet I'd like to get into Law Enforcement or a Security Postion

Cornbreadred

New to the site!
Reaction score
I was introduced to this site last night, by one of your members. Over the last few years, I've wanted to get more involved with firearms for home defense and hunting. With little ones around the house, i've hesitated, however, after seeing my friernds collection and how he is able to keep it kid safe, i feel that it's time for me to start collecting.

tmac

New to the site!
Reaction score
hi everyone. new to ok shooters, was recommended thru the 9/12 group. Looking to further my education on firearms and home self protection. I retired from the airforce 1995. Since then we started our own home based business, enjoy working with people to improve their lives and make them more financially independent which gives you more choices. My wife and I are working on getting our conceal and carry permits.

Currently looking to buy a couple of shot guns. I have a question i've never asked but what is the difference between a 12 & 20 guage and for home protection is it better to have a tradional stock or pistol grip?? thanks and looking forward to virtual chats.

Big-Tex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi y'all I'm Justin, I've lurked around here for a while but decided to join and contribute a little.

A brief background, I'm 20 going to school to be a x-ray tech at tulsa tech, moved to oklahoma with my family and started going to college a couple years back. I'm originally from east texas. I started duck hunting at 6, with a daisy red rider (dad wouldn't let me have a shotgun for another year), and I've been into recreational shooting and hunting ever since. I'm glad to find a shooting community like this, hope y'all will put up with some of my questions.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello to all the new members! There is some really good people here and a lot of good info. Get busy being part of a great community:Heya: Now, if you are here just to buy and sell your stuff--blah on you:bolt::nutkick:

Latest posts

Top Bottom