Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dochawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all, I am from down here in Durant. I have been a member for several months but haven't had much to say. I am more of the quiet type that likes to sit back and observe and learn from other people's post so I have been on the DL. I do have interest in the classified so I guess I will start speaking up a little more.

jb:blah:

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brand new here and interested in using the classified so here we go... I'm a Tulsa Police Officer but live in Owasso. I have always been a hunter but caught the evil black rifle bug a couple of months ago and can't seem to stop myself. A fellow officer turned me on to this site and also turned me on to competetive shooting. I shot the steel challenge match at USSA this last weekend and damn it was cold. I guess thats is enough of an intro for now. Oh yeah GO POKES!

RawToxic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Brian, 30, from Moore

I have been scrolling around in here and reading for a couple days now, so I guess it's about time to sign up and say hello to the community. From what I can tell so far most of you seem like a swell bunch of folks so what the heck... :)

I grew up in a non-gun friendly home but fell in love with rifles on many summers while at Boy Scout camp and hunting with step-family members in season... I haven't had much opportunity lately to enjoy any shooting until I recently bought a bb gun and a new pellet gun for myself to teach my son how to shoot.

It's about time I stepped up and had some real shooting enjoyment. Looking for conversation and maybe even a friend or two with similar shooting interests.

If you're in need of help with a computer, pm me. I can probably help.

oden_sparks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Brett and I live in OKC. Did 5 years in the USMC and had a blast. Currently I am a full time student. When I was about 6 I pestered my dad to let me shoot his 12 gauge. He finally gave in and I stepped up to the plate like a pro; as I squeezed the trigger the gun erupted and I quickly found myself on my backside... I have been in love with guns ever since.

Currently I am trying to coax my wife into shooting with me. She is just about ready. I am looking for a remington R15 or an AR15. I really liked the M16 so I wouldn't mind getting my hands on something similar. This seems like a cool little gun community. If anyone has any advice message me.

Nice to meet you,
Brett

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here have been a lurker for several weeks. This seems like a good forum with none of the bs that goes on on other forums. I'm into cars, especially VW's. I have enjoyed shooting most of my life. The first gun I remeber shooting is my .30 carbine twenty some years ago and its still my favorite

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of newcomers! Welcome you guys. (I'm fairly new myself)

Bunch of nice folks here from what I've seen so far. Pull up a keyboard and stay a while.

Fishhooks

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello,

I grew up on Air Force bases around the world, where guns are not allowed. So, I grew up in a "gun-free zone" and had no exposure to firearms until I fired the M-16 in Basic Training in 1998.

Just a few months ago, I purchased my first gun. It's a S&W M&P 9mm, which seems to be garnering a solid reputation. I did a lot of studying and learning before purchasing, and have practiced with it relentlessly ever since. I've put around 500 rounds downrange at H&H (in Oklahoma City) and just love the quality, feel, accuracy, and reliability of this gun.

I have also purchased a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe holster for when my concealed permit comes through. I took the class in mid-November, so I suppose that will be early February, sometime.

It feels good to be a part of a group of people who have chosen to position themselves to fight back. Too often, we hear of the "victim" of some crime. I have decided that neither or I or my family will be a victim.

Anyway...heaviness aside, I hope to have a good time on the forum and use the vast knowledge and experience of its users to better my understanding and capabilities with firearms.

--Fishhooks

smithad

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself:

I am a transplant from Lubbock Tx. came here (Edmond) shortly after college.

I love to Hunt and have a membership to the OKC gun club and always get worked up after a day at the range. You can only shoot paper for so long until you lose interest if you love to hunt!

Dose anybody have a good lead on a hunting lease maybe even bow only?

Latest posts

Top Bottom