Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello folks!

Friend of mine on another forum who frequents here directed me to you fine folks.

My name is Jordan and I'm 25. I live in Columbus, OH. I work for Walgreens as a Store Team Leader.

Just had my first range experience on the 12th. Was really, really fun! I'd never shot a gun before (rifle/shotgun/handgun/etc) and thought it was time to take a ride. Rented a P226 9mm and used 115gr FMJ Blazers.

Was a very sobering experience once I slid the magazine in and pulled back the slide - the realization that this is a fully loaded and ready weapon that could kill someone. Certainly makes you respect the firearm.

I'm also thinking of purchasing for target/personal defense. Thinking of a H&K USP .40 or the compact version. Heard great things about them. When I was at the range, I got to handle an H&K 45 and it fit my hand like a glove - very comfortable grip.

So... That's me! Looking forward to getting to know you folks. :)

HI!! Rick said you would be here. Enjoy the forum -- great folks (and then there is me .....) :fallangel

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new and hate being the "new guy" but gotta start some where so here I am. I like to hunt/fish no I love to hunt/fish and get along great with people that do. I've heard alot of great things about this site so I thought I would give it a try. I'm a mechanic by trade and work for OG&E. Was in the Marine Corp 98-06. I'm not wanna those wanna be rambo's just proud to serve and proud to be a Marine. I like to help people, so if there is anything you need just let me know. If I can't help you I probably know someone who can. I'm also not one of those "know it alls" if I don't know I'll tell you. I also like guns and like to shoot guns. I thought about maybe joining a shooting team. I scored second in boot camp for the highest scored shooters out of about a thousand other Marines, At 100/200/300/500yrds. with a m-16. And that's about it. hope to get to know and make some good friends on here

Freedom Man

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all,
I live in the Tulsa area. I'm a combat veteran (Iraq & Afghanistan), and I thoroughly enjoy shooting. Also, I'm a political activist who is one of the directors of the Oklahoma Second Amendment Association. (ok2a.org). Anyway, I feel I'm in very good company here at OK Shooters. Happy Shooting!

fjtiii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am new to the website. I live in Broken Arrow and am interested in getting into shooting handguns. Have learned a lot just looking around on the website. I am looking to purchase a handgun soon.

Fred
fjtiii

kalebiscool

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi there! from NW OKC, interested in large caliber handguns, and just getting into building myself some bolt guns. Thought this would be a good place to scout some actions in the classifieds, and gain some knowledge in the discussion forums. thanks for having me.
Kaleb

Latest posts

Top Bottom