Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kevin, I'm getting out of the Army this friday and figured I'd buy myself a present for completing my service obligation. I purchased my first gun, the Springfield XD9, today and sadly won't be able to shoot it until next week most likely.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kevin, I'm getting out of the Army this friday and figured I'd buy myself a present for completing my service obligation. I purchased my first gun, the Springfield XD9, today and sadly won't be able to shoot it until next week most likely.

Welcome to the board. First let me say thanks for your service.

Sounds like you picked a good welcome home gift for youself. There are quiet a few XD owners on the site. I'm one of them, I've got an XDM in .40 and a sub-compact in .40.

Hope you enjoy your time on the board.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. First let me say thanks for your service.

Sounds like you picked a good welcome home gift for youself. There are quiet a few XD owners on the site. I'm one of them, I've got an XDM in .40 and a sub-compact in .40.

Hope you enjoy your time on the board.

No need to thank me for serving. I think that everyone who is physically and medically able should be required to serve at least 2 years min. Anyway, thanks for your kindness and I do hope this is a good gun. I looked at the S&W Sigma at first but read about the XDs being way better and not to much more expensive. I walked out paying $466 and $32 of it was registering it on Base (required), plus a third magazine. The original price was something like $485ish but I got $51 off for being military. Good thing I bought it before I got out :)

GaryT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Gary i'm 21 just bought a house in BA. I joined a while back just never posted. I own a couple of guns and would like to get some more whenever I get extra money!

BigBird

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from Coweta, now live in tulsa. Purchased my first handgun today and my roomate told me this was a great place to come for classes, classifieds and other info. I have a lot of experience with rifles and shotguns but the only pistols I have shot in the past are 22s and black powder revolvers.

:greetings

wileysnightmare

Marksman
Reaction score
Well, here I go. I now live in Broken Arrow, and I love it here. With the exception of not having anywhere to hunt real close. I am from north western osage county (God's country). I was raised there and spoiled by all the hunting and fishing a young man could endure. I have resorted to having to pay the high cost of guided hunts and hunting lodges just to be able to shoot. I am not whining, I would just appreciate it if anyone would be able to hook me up with some ranchers or farmers for predator hunting. I can go back home to do all the other hunting seasons if I have to, but I would love to be able to predator hunt somewhere closer. I have many rancher and farmer references as to what type of hunter and marksman I am. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Seansworth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi. I'm a college kid out in western OK. Originally from one of the suburbs of OKC. Been shooting for several years, mainly shotgun and small-bore rifle with an occasional pistol here and there.

PITT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found this forum while searching for info on local IDPA or USPSA matches and thought I'd join to get to know some like minded people in the area. Originally from the Lone Star state but have lived in Tulsa off and on for the past 9 years, everytime I've left I keep coming back. Must be the fact that people here are down to earth and actually have some morals and values. I know thats true cause I've lived in Crapifornia before.
Been shooting for a few years but have recently become more interested in defensive shooting. Hope to get out to some matches soon. Look forward to meeting some new people. See you at a match soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom