Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yanksdad3

Marksman
Reaction score
I just recently joined this website. I have been following it for the last 5 months since I got back into shooting firearms. I have been a life long shooter but my children's sports have taken most of my time. My house was broken into in December of last year, (thanks DB) but about all they made was a mess. Since then, I have been getting my family aware and taking my kids to the range.

We have as much fun at the range as we do at a baseball/softball tourney.

Since December, I have made my 2A right a reality and my family is far more secure.

Thanks OSA!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice to be a part of the group, thanks.

Newbie checking in . . . glad I found this site, looks very informative.

hello new guy here

love to shoot an old 513t remington to 45/70.

not big into shotguns.

i was member at oil capital in tulsa for 10 years. have now bought 80 acres and am looking to bukd my own range. to have a lot of metal bangers for the kids. just found this site.

carter

newbie here. Looking for shooting tips and to purchase new equipment. Also have a newbie question, what does ttt or btt mean in a thread?

Hi I'm from Edmond, Ok. Looking to get into cowboy action events.

Heya everyone, just saying hello :).

New member from Tulsa, OK

I just recently joined this website. I have been following it for the last 5 months since I got back into shooting firearms. I have been a life long shooter but my children's sports have taken most of my time. My house was broken into in December of last year, (thanks DB) but about all they made was a mess. Since then, I have been getting my family aware and taking my kids to the range.

We have as much fun at the range as we do at a baseball/softball tourney.

Since December, I have made my 2A right a reality and my family is far more secure.

Thanks OSA!

welcome everyone, explore the sight. many good people and lots of info.

topherba2010

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just signed up and I'll attempt to introduce myself. It's 4:30 am and I couldnt sleep I took an Ambien and said I'll cruise the net til I start feeling sleepy. I actually found this forum while I was looking for a Macaw parrot and someone on here has some little homes... hopefully left.

My name is Chris and I'm 26. I live in Tulsa and I love guns of every size make and model.

kriket1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hello everyone. My name is Joe I'm 23 I'm new to the forum fairly new to Lawton I no some people from work but none r into shooting or guns so thought I might be able to find fellow shooter's hear that. Might be interested in getting together fore a range day or just to talk guns

slade1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy, folks just found this site while looking for a carry permit class online. This looks like a great place for info and discussion, glad to be a part of it.

GNRNR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I should introduce myself, I actualy forgot I had an acount already started here from a year or so ago.

I'm Chris, 21 and plan to take my concealed carry class this summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom