Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptdude

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to OK shooters. great resource here. I am from Tulsa. My son introduced me to this site. lots of great info and resources.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I registered about a month ago and haven't been on alot lately so i will introduce myself. My name is Drew i enjoy firearms and shooting. I am in college and am almost finished with my associates in criminal justice. I love hunting and just overall firearm use and collection

Chiro5000

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just got signed up and have been reading some of the posts. There is some pretty good info from some of so many "common folk". I like it!!! Remember - "You are better off to light a candle than to curse the darkness" DD Palmer

HudsonCreekKiller

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi there!! Just found the site, looks cool. I am a 34 year old father of 3 boys ages 9,11 and 14. We all love to hunt and shoot. Lately I have started to cyote hunt and so far have found it to be a great way to kill something while in between seasons.

Frank Titus

New to the site!
Reaction score
My first post- I'm a non-violent felon (1963) with a pardon (1971). All I did to obtain this was a phone call to the Oklahoma Pardon & Parole Board. Send me an application. It seems like law enforcement likes to keep this a secret. I have appreciated my second chance to carry a gun. This forgiveness encourages me to follow Ceasar's laws more closely. The procedure for a pardon may have changed by now. Maybe just call the OP&PB, like I did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom