• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK Inventory Reduction Sale - Equipment and components

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
@OKAmmoGirl
Check out the picture .....I blued it.
Did you guys see clean lead ingots for $1 a lb on that list.
If you do not stock up on powder now you may regret passing it up for this price.

Met up with these 2 folks and nothing but great things to say.

Big shell 001.JPG

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Yeah, but then I'd need a swampratt suspension job to keep me from scraping the ground going home. I'll have to pass for now, while this thing still has the warranty on it!

Last edited:

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Ya should’ve got swampratt to bring his car with you, we all know how many boolits he could fit in that car for ya. 👍
Tell me about it, I met Marsha in El Reno to buy a couple things, guess who shows up?!? I saw that little camo demon show up, and I was grateful I already spoke for some things. My stuff took up a tiny little shoe box. I thought @swampratt was gonna need a U-Haul to get his stuff. He must have modeled that car’s suspension out of BNSF’s blueprints! 😂

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
You guys missed out on the 3/4 ton truck loading.
Should have got that on video.
Drove it up onto my single axle trailer and the back of the trailer hit the dirt and the back of my 57 chevy was 3 feet off the ground
truck was pushing the car and trailer forward and i had my buddy get in the car and hold the brake.

That stuff happens.
I should have stuck a stump under the back of the trailer.
Got it home though.
Need to get some 846 powder now

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I’ll be out there Saturday!
me too for the 10mm cases. Ill text first. damn, every time i think about it, it makes me sad. The direction I come in I go down into the canyon, and at any time of the day but especially sundown it is breath taking. Whoever buys the property gets so much more than just it. That area is a piece of heaven.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I had some brass prepped already, so I loaded a box worth of V-Max that I picked up from @OKAmmoGirl yesterday. To anyone on the fence on this, I cannot urge you enough to get what you need from her quickly before the opportunity has passed. These are good folks!

1646509842109.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom