Investing In Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can ever help anyone here please feel free to PM me. I stock both silver and gold, mainly American Eagles. I am located in south OKC. Prices are matched with Apmex.com and Kitco.com. If I can match a lower price somewhere I will. Take care and keep stacking!

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never seen those 761mph.

Ronny, I've submitted the question. I'll let you know if anything happens.

I would be interested in this too.
If we want a standard coin, ie. non precious metal, MTM in Midwest city is the goto place.
If you want it in a tin aluminum mix, there is a foundry off Robinson, I believe that would be cheaper.
If silver was desired (would be pretty cool) we have a connection with the mint that makes OPM products.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still don't get the fascination with "Produced" Silver.

You pay a premium OVER value to buy it and in the last few years you've done nothing but slowly lose money in anything you own.

Bulk pre'64 US Silver seems to make so much more sense.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can now say that in almost exactly nine months I have reached my goal of 100 troy ounces of silver. I have bought more then that, but that is what I have right now after I sold a bunch. I thought that it would take me longer to get here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom