Iran Offers Help After Sandy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly in this case - it's mostly the citizens. Where do they get the idea?

I've never heard anyone put forth that idea. If it's so rampant, one would think it would have made the paper, internet or something. Yours is the first post I've seen with it.
Is it the old mantra "Kill em all, let God sort it out" statement?

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No win situation.... they offer the aid, we decline it and because of that we look like the bad guy to the world

I am quite sure there are many muslims that are live and let live people and are either afraid to do anything against their nutjob fanatics, or just dont give a damn because its not their problem.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No win situation.... they offer the aid, we decline it and because of that we look like the bad guy to the world

I am quite sure there are many muslims that are live and let live people and are either afraid to do anything against their nutjob fanatics, or just dont give a damn because its not their problem.

How bout we stop giving a crap what the rest of the world thinks? And who cares whether there are nice Muslims? Why
Aren't those "nice" Muslims publicly condemning the nutjobs? Because the religion is the religion.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How bout we stop giving a crap what the rest of the world thinks? And who cares whether there are nice Muslims? Why
Aren't those "nice" Muslims publicly condemning the nutjobs? Because the religion is the religion.

Or because publically denouncing the leadership in many Muslim (and some non-Muslim) countries can get your neck stretched?

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not when you live in the USA. There are supposedly many of them here. Oh yeah, I know why they're so quiet. They're
too busy trying to build mosques at frickin ground zero. Yeah, those sure are some nice people.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not when you live in the USA. There are supposedly many of them here. Oh yeah, I know why they're so quiet. They're
too busy trying to build mosques at frickin ground zero. Yeah, those sure are some nice people.

WOW, please do at least 2 minutes of research before your next post.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Maybe you aren't open minded enough to listen when they speak. To close the mind when you hear "Muslim"... Most Americans are that way. Blind hate

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WOW, please do at least 2 minutes of research before your next post.

Please enlighten me with your endless wisdom. Are you saying they did not try to build a Muslim complex right near
ground zero? I can assure you that I've spent a little more than two minutes of research. Have you? Prove me wrong.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe you aren't open minded enough to listen when they speak. To close the mind when you hear "Muslim"... Most Americans are that way. Blind hate

When did they speak? I'm still waiting. I'd don't hate all Muslims, I just don't care to hear how I am supposed to accept
them when they seem to have no problem with some of the things that have been happening. If they those in the US were
At least vocal against the radicals I'd be a lot more tolerant. They seem to be oddly silent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom