Iran Offers Help After Sandy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did they speak? I'm still waiting. I'd don't hate all Muslims, I just don't care to hear how I am supposed to accept
them when they seem to have no problem with some of the things that have been happening. If they those in the US were
At least vocal against the radicals I'd be a lot more tolerant. They seem to be oddly silent.

yep the most vocal group always represents to whole...
upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_0_04_WBC_20051202deb5096acb81e6088cf1b78f318fc652.jpg

Attachments

• 220px-WBC_20051202_sacco-topeka5.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 67

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please enlighten me with your endless wisdom. Are you saying they did not try to build a Muslim complex right near
ground zero? I can assure you that I've spent a little more than two minutes of research. Have you? Prove me wrong.

A prayer room in a multicultural center isn't exactly a mosque. 2 city blocks away isn't "at friggin ground zero." So yeah, there's that. I'll refrain from asking for your "endless wisdom" as you are here to troll.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say let welcome the help; maybe it will also help Americans see that the Iranian people that so many want to turn to a nuclear ash cloud aren't the debils the Israel-firsters want you to believe.[/url]

I wouldn't take a penny's worth of aid from Iran and I wouldn't give a penny's worth of aid to Israel. One penny would be used to support Zionism (which itself has grown to be terrorism) and the other would help fund terrorism.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A prayer room in a multicultural center isn't exactly a mosque. 2 city blocks away isn't "at friggin ground zero." So yeah, there's that. I'll refrain from asking for your "endless wisdom" as you are here

I know it was a couple blocks away.
The point is that when nonmuslims were offended and asked the to move it it became a legal battle. I guess
tolerance only goes one way, huh?
Come back when you have a real argument.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To those few in this thread who refuse to learn or understand history, you're doomed to repeat it. Question is, will you drag the rest of us down with you? :(

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll chime in, just to offer what will inevitably be yet another "against the grain" opinion.

Iran is not a country full of terrible people that hate America because we have freedom. It is a country full of peaceful people, that happen to gave controversial leaders. Iran's effort for nuclear weapons is just like any other countries plight for an ultimate weapon.

Do you really think we would play nice allies with Pakistan had they not had nuclear weapons???

Iran will soon become an ally in the region as they develope a weapon. They won't be bombing Israel is we're steered to believe. Iran just wants to be taken as seriously as any other country.

:pms2: :spitlaugh :screwy: :laughup:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't take a penny's worth of aid from Iran and I wouldn't give a penny's worth of aid to Israel. One penny would be used to support Zionism (which itself has grown to be terrorism) and the other would help fund terrorism.

I'd agree here, except that the aid offered isn't from the Iranian government, but the Iranian Red Crescent - their version of the Red Cross. At least that's my understanding of the situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom