IRS 'Cash Grab' (per transaction of $600 or more) to Start With the 2022 Tax Return

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t believe everything you read, even when it is from one of your favorite “true” sites.
They want to do it...if it gets stopped, it will be nice, but just like the college loans thing, pistol braces, etc...they want to do a lot of things which is the most concerning part. If stopped (or more likely delayed), it is just a bonus...but definitely not fake news.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I buy a gun for $1000 cash. They don’t know ****!

That situation would have zero impact on or from the $600 reporting policy. The reporting policy refers to sales made through online money transfer platforms like paypal, venmo, etsy, ebay, etc.

You guys really need to read before you get mad at stuff.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That situation would have zero impact on or from the $600 reporting policy. The reporting policy refers to sales made through online money transfer platforms like paypal, venmo, etsy, ebay, etc.

Nothing mad in my post. Just saying cash is king! LOL!

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So back when the IRS first started talking about this, there was also the reports that banks would have to start reporting any irregular deposits in excess of $600. Was that ever true?

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So back when the IRS first started talking about this, there was also the reports that banks would have to start reporting any irregular deposits in excess of $600. Was that ever true?
That one was quickly shut down by the bankers.

Just like there's leftwing propaganda, there's plenty of right wing propaganda that is abjectly false and is designed to rile you guys up for no good reason and to get you into "civil war is coming so I need to buy guns and camping equipment" mode.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I get older (and older lol) I find myself past that "civil war is coming so I need to buy guns and camping equipment" mode, more the "civil war needs to hurry up so I can use my guns and camping equipment" mode.
Above said in sheer sarcasm!!!!! Well except for the getting older & older part.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I get older (and older lol) I find myself past that "civil war is coming so I need to buy guns and camping equipment" mode, more the "civil war needs to hurry up so I can use my guns and camping equipment" mode.
Above said in sheer sarcasm!!!!! Well except for the getting older & older part.
You and I have had similar thoughts. :pms2:

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They sure didn't hold back on the $600 business reporting thought. They ALWAYS hit businesses first, then they move to the rest of the population. I just had to 1099 my dadgum Homeowner's association, dirty bastards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom