Is it wrong to turn people away from Rijas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paid way to much for this. It's not my fault I paid way to much for this. I am not a dummy. You will have to pay way to much for it also if you want it.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would steer friends away from them. They charge almost double and use the cheapest stuff available. The use sales tricks like young women to sell their firearms but that is all they have. They lose any repeat business from customers who get informed after their purchase and from those who are knowledgeable enough to know better.

Aside from that, I wouldn't stand in front of their booth directing people elsewhere. Besides, most stuff at gunshows is overpriced anyway.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy wanted me to drag him around at Wannemachers to the dealers to source all the parts for a coyote gun.

I took him to fatboys model1 jse , i told him to listen to his(rijas)speel . he did and made his own mind up.
he spent cash got all the parts , and built him a nice rifle plus another lower from fatboys and model1.

It was his money and I figured he could make his own mind . Plus if you can support local ,do.

Anyway he has nice setup for less than 600$minus optics. Said he had one at home.

Stay safe
Carry on
Elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom