Is it wrong to turn people away from Rijas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys don't get it! This thing has a VISM.SCOPE and vertical grip AND a WOTH flashlight! Not to mention the barrel has a black hole in it. I am SO gonna buy this thing!

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my buddy was outright lying to them, misleading them and giving other responsible and honest dealers a bad name by association? Yeah... yeah I would.

exactly, me too...honesty is hte best policy here folks....anyone remember the golden rule? i dont want anyone screwed, unless they are lazy. also, consider the fact that the guy who wants to pay too much may be a felon, working for cartels etc.

one of our fellow osa ers was offering me a trade, that he said he had for sale on armslist etc. i asked what kinda offers he was gettin and he laughed at me and said it would be silly to tell me whatthey were. i replied with same thing, honesty is best policy. and if folks valuein his gun low and he says high, and i use his high number to compare to my gun at a low reasonable number, its not an equitable trade. he went in knowing folks werent giving his high number, and i went in assuming he was bein honest that the high number was about right. basically, cya and trust noone.

so who of his employees was rijas sleepin with? i will talk to his booth babes and have fun, then he comes along and just sullies the mood...cant wait for a good economy so he will hopefully go bankrupt or get squeezed out by real folks.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by their table at the Gun Show today, they mostly wanted to talk about their warranty and how much better it was than some other companies.
I'm a noob when it comes to AR's so it was pretty much blah blah blah to me.

Now another place had an AR, 5.56 with optics mounted for $650 otd. I thought about that one but most stuff seemed over priced to me and I wasn't sure if that was a good deal so I passed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom