Is Obamagate worse than Watergate ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you are saying he supported things that a Christian would not support but a muslim would support ? Give some examples please.

I don't think that is what John was saying. But, to give an example, the Quran "tells" the Muslim to kill unbelievers if they don't "submit." Not so in Christianity.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you and Terry can both explain your way out of it, just like Muslims can explain their way out of passages in their book. No harm no foul.
I’m not explaining my way out of anything. I always love how atheists always go straight for the Old Testament to try and prove that “Christianity” is the same as Islam with regards for killing people for being unbelievers. I won’t dispute what the Old Testament says. Under the old covenant things were way different. I struggle myself with how harsh God was with people then. But then again, there were some vile human beings doing some very awful things. But I know how much love and grace God has for us or we wouldn’t be here. The world has largely turned its back on God. When Jesus Christ came and died and resurrected for ALL our sins he created the new covenant ( New Testament). The New Testament shows how much God loves us. And it says nothing about killing anyone. Quite the contrary. We are to pray for those that persecute us. We are to pray for our enemies. We are called to be at peace with everyone if possible. So when @TerryMiller says “not so in Christianity” , he ain’t lying. You are referring to the Old Testament which is NOT Christianity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom