Is The ‘Trump Slump’ For Firearms The Death Of The Industry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more Trump "Tweets", and the talk of impeachment grows, I'm afraid that we will again see rumors of new laws, and folks will again move into a panic mode. The mid-terms could also be the kick-off of a new wave of buying.
I have a feeling that a lot of republicans are going to lose their seats in the midterms. They flat out lied to all of us who voted for them. I am done with the republicans. Other than a few I can’t think of any that deserve to be “serving” us. And I use that term loosely. I am switching to independent. I’m not gonna associate with a party that runs down the Democrats for not caring about the American people when at the same time they are pissing all over us.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a feeling that a lot of republicans are going to lose their seats in the midterms. They flat out lied to all of us who voted for them. I am done with the republicans. Other than a few I can’t think of any that deserve to be “serving” us. And I use that term loosely. I am switching to independent. I’m not gonna associate with a party that runs down the Democrats for not caring about the American people when at the same time they are pissing all over us.
Can't currently vote in the primaries if you're an independent.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep, better get them while you still can. I have a feeling that because of the shooting in Las Vegas, all hell is going to break out over 2A rights.
There will be an ultimately unsuccessful push for stricter 2a. The only thing that'll happen is a spike in prices and shortages of ammo. My advice is stock up now and sell in a few months (after the inevitable next shooting)

Theses quite a bit of money to be made off the 2A if you don't mind profiting from tragedy and panic

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt anything is going to happen. Just like sandy hook etc., everybody braced for the spike in ammo and gun prices that never happened except for cheaper than dirt. They always bump up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom