is the world coming to an end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't read this but have studied this for months. I'm gonna say whatever this 'is' is bull ****! This had little 'o' intentional screw-up written all over it. I prefer the notion that he put these guys into play in order to trade hostages and look good. He no where intended bad ass Americans to stand in and take out multiple dozens of them!

Leon Panetta was interviewed a week or so after the Bengazzi incident. He was asked when he notified POTUS. His reply kind of stumbles, but he said POTUS told him to handle it, and went back to bed. Disgusting.

Two weeks after the terrorist attack on our embassy, after the President of Libya said it was a terrorist attack, obummer stood in front of the UN and said it was all about a stupid movie that nobody had ever heard about on YouTube. Disgusting.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leon Panetta was interviewed a week or so after the Bengazzi incident. He was asked when he notified POTUS. His reply kind of stumbles, but he said POTUS told him to handle it, and went back to bed. Disgusting.

Two weeks after the terrorist attack on our embassy, after the President of Libya said it was a terrorist attack, obummer stood in front of the UN and said it was all about a stupid movie that nobody had ever heard about on YouTube. Disgusting.

I hope this crap all comes crashing down around their ears, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. When Susan Rice came out on the Sunday shows with the spontaneous reaction to a video BS, that is a cover up.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're about to see Heaven and Earth moved to protect Hillary. They've already picked out the scapegoat and made it worth his/her time to go along with the kangaroo court. We're being spun like we've never been spun before.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been some reports that Ambassador Stevens was "supplying arms" to the Syrian rebels. If that were to be proved as truth, I would have to wonder if he might also have been "supplying arms" to the Libyan rebels.

I think I need to go buy some more popcorn, and stock up on Dr. Pepper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom