is the world coming to an end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been some reports that Ambassador Stevens was "supplying arms" to the Syrian rebels. If that were to be proved as truth, I would have to wonder if he might also have been "supplying arms" to the Libyan rebels.

I think I need to go buy some more popcorn, and stock up on Dr. Pepper.

It was probably the Chemical WMD that was leftover after it wasn't found in Iraq because Sadman hid it in Syria.....wait, no, uhhhhhh. Fast and Furious, North Africa style?

Who the hell knows what that bunch of Deminals is doing anymore?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, Hillary is the Secretary of State. Her report says no cover up (that is a State Dept link you posted). Yeah, no credibility issues there...

Know how I know you didn't read the report and have no idea who actually wrote it? There was a board appointed to investigate and write a report. Ambassador Thomas R. Pickering served as Chairman. Ambassador Pickering is one of the most respected men in Washington, by both sides. Reagan made him ambassador to Israel. George H.W. Bush made Pickering ambassador to the United Nations.

Admiral Michael Mullen as Vice Chairman. Admiral Mullen's was appointed Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff by George W. Bush. His reputation is beyond reproach.

Other members included Catherine Bertini and Richard J. Shinnick. Ms. Bertini served under both Reagan and George H.W. Bush. Mr. Shinnick has served in the Foreign Service for over 30 years, serving both Republican and Democrat presidents.

In the video I linked, as the 5:00 mark, the FoxNews anchors ask the congressman why men like Ambassador Pickering and Admiral Mullen would lie and aid in a cover up. Of course he has no answer.

It's easy to imply that the report has "credibility issues". But the fact it, you would be questioning the credibility of four very respected people.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Know how I know you didn't read the report and have no idea who actually wrote it? There was a board appointed to investigate and write a report. Ambassador Thomas R. Pickering served as Chairman. Ambassador Pickering is one of the most respected men in Washington, by both sides. Reagan made him ambassador to Israel. George H.W. Bush made Pickering ambassador to the United Nations.

Admiral Michael Mullen as Vice Chairman. Admiral Mullen's was appointed Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff by George W. Bush. His reputation is beyond reproach.

Other members included Catherine Bertini and Richard J. Shinnick. Ms. Bertini served under both Reagan and George H.W. Bush. Mr. Shinnick has served in the Foreign Service for over 30 years, serving both Republican and Democrat presidents.

In the video I linked, as the 5:00 mark, the FoxNews anchors ask the congressman why men like Ambassador Pickering and Admiral Mullen would lie and aid in a cover up. Of course he has no answer.

It's easy to imply that the report has "credibility issues". But the fact it, you would be questioning the credibility of four very respected people.

Now that, is funny.
tagged for future reference.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didnt think you would prove my point so quick. Show me where I called you a traitor.

Are you seriously going to deny that in a thread you mistook me for another poster and called me a traitor? I have been nothing but civil to you, even when you screwed up. I accepted your apology and moved on. And now you're calling me a liar. Pathetic.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i1130.photobucket.com_albums_m533_FordFrontier_joker.gif

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you seriously going to deny that in a thread you mistook me for another poster and called me a traitor? I have been nothing but civil to you, even when you screwed up. I accepted your apology and moved on. And now you're calling me a liar. Pathetic.

I did mistake you for somebody else, and corrected my mistake. I never called YOU a traitor. I reserve that glorious distinction for very few. Neither you; or the person I mistook you for, qualified. If you can prove otherwise then do so.

So that you can mistake them for other people and call them traitors?

An example of you moving on?

Anybody want to do an over/under on how many more posts until a lock or ban?

Latest posts

Top Bottom