Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you have Jews fighting Muslims. Because that's what this is. This a holy war wether anyone wants to publicly say this or not. They say Egypt brought about a cease fire and brought in food, medicene, etc. Kinda makes you wonder how many missles were brought in disguised as humanitarian supplies. This war won't be over anytime soon. They may slow down for a while but in time the rest of the Muslim world is gonna side with Hammas. Israel will be outnumbered. And bring all the US Military might into it and Israel will still fall. How many years were we in Iraq and Afaghanistan? This isn't a place where the US needs to be without the military support and intervention of all the countries in that region of the world. Make countries like Saudia Arabia and Egypt stand up and get on board.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you have Jews fighting Muslims. Because that's what this is. This a holy war wether anyone wants to publicly say this or not. They say Egypt brought about a cease fire and brought in food, medicene, etc. Kinda makes you wonder how many missles were brought in disguised as humanitarian supplies. This war won't be over anytime soon. They may slow down for a while but in time the rest of the Muslim world is gonna side with Hammas. Israel will be outnumbered. And bring all the US Military might into it and Israel will still fall. How many years were we in Iraq and Afaghanistan? This isn't a place where the US needs to be without the military support and intervention of all the countries in that region of the world. Make countries like Saudia Arabia and Egypt stand up and get on board.

Bring all the US Military into it? I'd rather see an all volunteer force from the U.S. - kinda like we did when Russia invaded Finland.
Good opportunity for those who think they've got a dog in the fight to go help out their ally.
Sending our guys/gals over there doesn't gain us a thing, only extends the debacle further.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF Tk? Just when i think I may have a tentative grasp on your opinion in this matter, you come up with a post I agree with.

Just let folks choose sides is all. Why make Americans fight and pay for a war they don't want anything to do with?
Let the ones that are ready to fight, fight. And may the ones cheering loudest for US intervention lead the way.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here.
ic.pics.livejournal.com_vinolyub_9343699_25886_25886_original.jpg

Attachments

• 25886_original.jpg
    25886_original.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 78

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Holy war, just like Jesus taught...Yep
i1.ytimg.com_vi_22_HSjMS3Ks_hqdefault.jpg

Interesting to note that besides all the Gov. incentives paid to people moving into the west bank Israel also got a wall out of our "contributions", yet we can't even have a decent fence...

images.flatworldknowledge.com_berglee_berglee_fig08_027.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com__5OBb4O_4m5M_Tuw2phfZWwI_AAAAAAAABOA_3AMHiUsDohU_s1600_DSC03428.JPG

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just let folks choose sides is all. Why make Americans fight and pay for a war they don't want anything to do with?
Let the ones that are ready to fight, fight. And may the ones cheering loudest for US intervention lead the way.

I'm sick of Americans shedding blood in foreign wars with no clear objective. I'm sick of American resources being expended in countries, and on people, that despise us.

America for Americans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom