Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Jews in Israel have all the power and the Palestinians none, so we're supposed to side with the Palestinians? Hardly. If that were the case, we would've sided with Russia and China against ourselves.

China, Russia, Hamas.

these are fun let's do another

Lawrence Taylor, Dick Butkus, DJ Qualls

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your funny. 1000 rockets and the iron curtain blocked em???? You believe that line if BS. I bet out of a 1000, 900 landed in a desert.

And your right. Israel gives them a warning if 1 minute to get out of a 5 story apt building. I bet it takes you a minute to get out of your house.

So they get a minute to vacate while Hamas rushes in a bunch of kids for a human sheild. Christ Hamas must have good spies to be shipping human shields into apartment buildings within a minutes notice.

Maybe you need to read some more propaganda. Whats the death toll. 2 or 3 Israelis vs 173 Palestinians?? A huge modern Army against a few armed terrorist types and a bunch of kids chunking rocks.

Heres some facts for ya.

Israel has about 8.4 million ppl that earn about $32000 per year.
Gaza has about 1.8 million ppl that earn about $6100 per year.

The land mass of Israel is about like a big State with the population scattered but concentrated in a few cities.

Gaza is about like Osage county or smaller with 1.8 million ppl concentrated in a couple of cities. Not really hard to shoot fish in a bowl.

Having already refuted all of the above, the Hamas has launched another hundred rockets today.

Quit launching rockets, and live as neighbors, the human death toll goes to zero on both sides.

Hamas has publically stated they want to wipe Israel off the map.

Another case of heavy handed tactics by Hamas.

Egypt brokered the latest truce to bring in humanitarian food, medical supplies and other staples.

hamas sent rockets for a response.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gaza is nothing more than a giant refugee camp. Its been that way since the 80s. The way they are forced to live is one of the dribing ressons for the violence. If they are kept in poverty they are gonna act out.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gaza is nothing more than a giant refugee camp. Its been that way since the 80s. The way they are forced to live is one of the dribing ressons for the violence. If they are kept in poverty they are gonna act out.

The question is, who is forcing them to live in poverty? I suppose that's Israel's fault too and has nothing to do with their former Egyptian and now defacto Iranian handlers? This is really weak sauce Lurker, Israel has given them their land. Twice now! And yet they just keep shooting at Israel. If someone gives me land, I'm not going to try and kill them for it. I don't get it, if they would focus on making a life for themselves and stop trying to kill Israelis they might do a little better.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the topic of getting all of those tunnels. A proven way is to use B-52s to Arc-Light the area where tunneling is suspected. The civilians should be compensated for their homes, relocated, and then the areas suspected of tunnels Arc-Lighted. Maybe Israel could buy out the West Bank using billions in US aid, and then Arc Light it all. That way too, no one would get hurt. And there would be Peace, in the Middle East...

Latest posts

Top Bottom