It finally happened to me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 20 minutes ago at work I bent down to get something from under the counter for a customer when another customer saw the barrel of my gun peak out from under my shirt and he just sat his stuff on the floor and said he wasn't going to buy it or ever shop here again. Because he didn't feel safe with me carrying a gun around him and then he felt the need to tell me how evil guns are and people like me are what is wrong with the country because I can't let go of an outdated law that promotes violence, I told him he could save his time and my oxygen and move on down the road. Now that it's happened I think I will print out some directions to Chicago or Detroit so they can move away from this terrible freedom zone so they don't have to be so offended by legal law abiding gun owners.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. Your business or you work for someone else? What do you sell?

Posting the "Pro-CCW" and "Pro2A" signs on your door might help those folks decide to go elsewhere before you ever see them.

zirrow

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We put one of these on the door.

lawful-carry-encouraged.jpg

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Your business or you work for someone else? What do you sell?

Posting the "Pro-CCW" and "Pro2A" signs on your door might help those folks decide to go elsewhere before you ever see them.

it's my friends liquor store I am filling a spot until I go to school and he can hire someone else, it's not a bad deal I make money and get to help out a buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom