It finally happened to me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only consumed. There was a long thread a while back about this that had the laws and such. Liquor stores are good to go as long as no drinking.

This. Law specifies consumption... and consumption is prohibited in liquor stores. I've CC'd and OC'd in liquor stores. It's perfectly legal.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bs, you would have stood there wetting yurself while you called 911.
Yep, Id of called 911, but only after I shot him till I got tired of it. A gun full then a spare mag. I'd have shot him over twenty times then I would have called 911 and told them it was an accident.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Business owner can lawfully carry and by proxy, so can the employees. With CWL of course. Think that may even extend to places where consumption is occurring but not certain.

Correct, I think. Not sure if by proxy it applies to employees, but it does specifically authorized a bar owner to carry, but again, by word of law, since liquor is not consumed on property, it shouldnt apply anyways.

TITLE 21 § 1272.1 CARRYING FIREARMS WHERE LIQUOR IS CONSUMED
A. It shall be unlawful for any person to carry or possess any weapon designated in Section 1272 of this title in any
establishment where low-point beer, as defined by Section 163.2 of Title 37 of the Oklahoma Statutes, or
alcoholic beverages, as defined by Section 506 of Title 37 of the Oklahoma Statutes, are consumed.
This
provision shall not apply to a peace officer, as defined in Section 99 of this title, or to private investigators with a
firearms authorization when acting in the scope and course of employment, and shall not apply to an owner or
proprietor of the establishment having a pistol, rifle, or shotgun on the premises

Latest posts

Top Bottom