Italian in Tulsa ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Zio's is good and reasonably priced. Andolinis is better but a little more pricey.

dude, Zios is to Italian what the Arby-Q is to Barbeque.

You said not too dressy or pricey?? Were you thinking Mac and cheese from Golden Corral?

Maybe... in fact that's a fine idea now that you mention it.

I'll take you and been on a double date with me to Zios though if y'all will dress pretty for me. :D

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HMFIC sent me a PM to make sure I saw this thread. I'm glad he thinks of me as a man of culture, but myself and the girl I'm dating will be eating taco stand tacos and watching Netflix this evening. And 90% of my first dates are "wanna go to [1 of 3] dive bars and drink until I'm interesting?" or "want this ticket to this concert and to drink until I'm interesting?" I am not good at wormens. :/

I told him Ti Amo may fit his bill of quiet, date-y and cheap, but I haven't been there in a while. You guys yay or nay it for the dude.

I also have never been blown away by any Italian in t-town.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've done the Ti Amos thing several times... it's good. I can't remember the prices but as I told Ridge, I'm mostly interested feeding this date some manicotti and avoiding the high prices.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom