Italian in Tulsa ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tucci's on Cherry Street. Amazing.

Anyone remember Mondo's when it was at 61st and Peoria and used to show old silent black and white movies?

Oh...and....how could anyone mention Olive Garden and/or Zio's when talking about Italian restaurants?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we dont go often so this is from memory.

Marys is good for date night. A little expensive. Id recommend the Parmesan chicken. The atmosphere is dark and old. It's like grandmas yard sale lace doily and all. People dress up a little to go there. I didn't and was just fine.

Tucci's (sp?) on cherry street is pretty good also. It is nice romantic atmosphere with smaller tables and some booths. On nice days the patio is nice to eat on but not at night. They dont have a lot of seats so call early if you can and I wouldn't take a large group there. Their fettuccine Alfredo tastes like it was made totally from scratch noodles and all. Lots of wine on the tables so maybe they are know for that?

Caio's on Brookside. Smaller more contemporary atmosphere. Awesome tortellini. big long bar that you can order off the menu at.

BigTulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always liked Napoli's myself. There is one in BA at 81st and Aspen. A few around in Tulsa but not sure were.

This. They used to have other locations, but we always come back to this one. Andolini's is quite good too. I have to resist the urge to smuggle the garlic knots out in a pocket.

BigTulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tucci's on Cherry Street. Amazing.

Anyone remember Mondo's when it was at 61st and Peoria and used to show old silent black and white movies?

Oh...and....how could anyone mention Olive Garden and/or Zio's when talking about Italian restaurants?

I remember Mondo's there and watching the Reds end their sweep of the As while eating quite possibly the best Chicken Parm I've ever had.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was the name of the Italian place in downtown Tulsa? It was just a few blocks from the BOK Center, IIRC. Supposedly excellent food, though I've never been there. Can't find it via Google.

Latest posts

Top Bottom