Italian in Tulsa ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are not Italians. Although one of them speaks some Italian.

Try Delassandro's at 18th and Boston. That, or Mondo's.

I went to school with a member of the Dalesandro family. I have never been, but they were very good people. I need to put it on my short list to try.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The evening is going to look something like this...

:spaghetti:

Since we're being 13 years old in this thread, you might wanna wait a few days if it's gonna look something like that.

Also the "date, yet not a date" projecting from you is always a bad sign. That's what you say to here the first few times, and she agrees, and then you see a weird look in her eye and the next thing you know she's ALWAYS AT YOUR HOUSE.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since we're being 13 years old in this thread, you might wanna wait a few days if it's gonna look something like that.

Also the "date, yet not a date" projecting from you is always a bad sign. That's what you say to here the first few times, and she agrees, and then you see a weird look in her eye and the next thing you know she's ALWAYS AT YOUR HOUSE.

Good point(s).

Tell me about it... that's what happened with the ballerina. I was half expecting a boiled rabbit one day.

That reminds me, I need to install some of those really strong door jambs and remove the house numbers above the garage.

Last edited:

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprised no one other than your suggestion mentioned "Hey Mamba". I really like that place and we eat there when we make it over to T-town and have business downtown. I have not heard of many of the other places but do eat at Andollini's in Owasso on occasion

Latest posts

Top Bottom