Italian in Tulsa ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't give a review of Napoli's yet guys... Ended up having Mazzios and Netflix on the couch which was a fine alternative anyway.

Thanks for all of the suggestions and I'll definitely be hitting up several of the recommended eateries in the future.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did this date-yet-not-a-date fall through?

Nope, just a different dining venue. Worked out just fine...
I should have listened to Ridge and just planned on Mr. Taco and Netflix from the git-go.

I will be trying out:

Mondo's Ristorante Italiano
Napoli's
Olivetto
&
Napoli's

all in the future.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't give a review of Napoli's yet guys... Ended up having Mazzios and Netflix on the couch which was a fine alternative anyway.

Thanks for all of the suggestions and I'll definitely be hitting up several of the recommended eateries in the future.

And you were dogging zio's?? mazzios is terrible.....

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Did the "might pen" get any business?

primeoflife321

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surprised no one other than your suggestion mentioned "Hey Mamba". I really like that place and we eat there when we make it over to T-town and have business downtown. I have not heard of many of the other places but do eat at Andollini's in Owasso on occasion

Ate at Hey Mambo last weekend. Terrific brick oven pizza. Gonna go back and try some menu dishes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom