Italian in Tulsa ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was presumptious of me. But I just can't fathom other reasons for Italian food out :anyone: As mentioned, it's noodles bread. :D

Carraba's does have a good steak though, even if it is a chain place.

Well I mean it is a date, but it's more of a "hey let me take you out for some food and let's just enjoy some time and talk" kind of deal... I don't really need to worry about making some "date" kind of an impression.

I will keep Mary's in mind for when I need to throw on more of a wow factor and I'm willing to pay the extra for it.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna level with you, anytime I eat at an Italian joint, I get pizza. Always pizza. Just like anytime I'm eating at a Mexican restaurant I eat cheese enchiladas. I know, I know, it's a bland life. But I just really dig pizzas and enchiladas. So, as far as pizzas goes, Johnny Corinos and Oliveto would be my picks.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Napolis In BA is great.

This.

I get takeout alot during the weekdays at lunches and then if I hit a new place that I liked I will suggest it when we're doing family night out but not actually say Ive tried the place, I will just say that I 'heard' the place was good. Years ago I went to LuvAPet in BA one day to get crickets and mice for my critters and noticed next door that a Napoli's had opened. Went over and ordered me some takeout and took it home. The food was awesome. I ate there every time I went to get critter food from the pet store. And other days. One Friday night on a family eat out night I suggested Napoli's. So we went there, got seated, and I was BSing about 'hearing' how the good the place was when the waiter comes to the table. He was one of the owners. I knew the guy very well. He sees me and calls me out by name in his Italian accent. Every one just looks at me. I was busted. Now when we go some where to eat they automatically assume Ive already been there without them.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you guys have me thinking again now... I was kind of settled on Oliveto's but Napoli's is literally just a couple short miles from my house.... :naughty:

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mary's was mediocre the few times I went there.

Ti Amos is always good, Tucci's usually also good.

If an Italian place gives me a glob of butter with the bread, I'll get up and leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom