It's getting close to Wanamaker time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious... Was anyone selling pistols with braces?

I was looking specifically to see if anyone was doing so, but failed to spot a single AR pistol with brace. There was one vendor that had several AR pistols with foam rubber wraps around the end of the buffer tube, but that was it. I told my gf the vendors must not have gotten the Britto v. ATF memo from a couple days before.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking specifically to see if anyone was doing so, but failed to spot a single AR pistol with brace. There was one vendor that had several AR pistols with foam rubber wraps around the end of the buffer tube, but that was it. I told my gf the vendors must not have gotten the Britto v. ATF memo from a couple days before.
I saw a vz63 with a brace

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The local gun shop told me is $1000 in the hole just setting up, fuel, food at Tulsa gun show. You have to sell a bunch to make any profit.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was about 2 rows of empty space on the lower level next to the leftist gun control booths. I did't see the alphabet booth so they may have dressed up as ARGO cowboys. On the upper level there was about a full row of empty space near the wall.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom