Its Going To Be A Red Dawn!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was made by some fan, there was another one that I saw that starts out with a Hillory Clinton speach, and it I would rate it a little less than this one

I was tired after the gun show, and need to stop sampling my home brew. Because I get a little weard and inventive then. I start thinking about our freedoms, that we have and the ones that we may loose, and always revert back to my favorite movie Red Dawn.

Wolverine's

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They wouldn't last very long if they just dropped in like that... Maybe in New York or San Fran, but the rest of the country would shoot their parachuting a$$es out of the air.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wouldn't last very long if they just dropped in like that... Maybe in New York or San Fran, but the rest of the country would shoot their parachuting a$$es out of the air.

Would they? Honestly, would they?

The .gov has us worried enough about our gun rights 99% of the time that we have endless discussions on "is this modification legal?".

The people that truly believe this is a threat and a possibility, and stock up to prepare for it(aka the SHTF club), are labeled as wackos and nut jobs when they do, and are ostracized from society because of what they believe. Even by a good majority of gun owners on sites like this.

I don't believe there will be enough fight. Any military action will be by pockets of deserters. Judging by what they do now, Congress would order a military stand down to prevent "innocent bystander casualties". The only saving military grace would be those deserters, much like some of the Southern living Federal soldiers at the start of the ACW assisting to capture Federal supply depots and arsenals.

Can the squirrel hunters truly save this country? I guess it remains to be seen. . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom