IWB holsters for a S&W 19 with a 2.5" barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DOes anyone know of a manufacturer that has a leather IWb holster for the 2.5" S&W model 19/66 family? Desirable features would be a sweat shiled/hammer guard and the leather snap belt loops vs the clip. Not really looking to go broke with a custom exotic, just want to carry my 19 from time to time. I have looked at some websites, but haven't really seen what I am looking for. It strikes me odd, since up until not too long ago, these were the primo choice in LE. I'd think that there'd be something, somewhere. I liked the looks of the one Bruce Willis had for his in "The Last Boy Scout," but can't find any information on it. Thanks in advacne for any help.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
As the owner of a Speed Six 2.75" (same frame size as the 19, just fixed sights), I have a simple IWB with snap loops from Don Hume, but found that since the barrel is shorter, the weight of the gun is up high so the gun feels unstable. I am looking for something that will let the gun set lower in the pants. Just FYI.

Latest posts

Top Bottom