jack daniels price hike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you get so drunk off JD and jager bombs that you fall to your knees in a bar parking lot and proceed to recoat the parking lot, then have a 18 hour hangover afterwards you tend to never want to touch JD again. Thats all I got to say about that.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you get so drunk off JD and jager bombs that you fall to your knees in a bar parking lot and proceed to recoat the parking lot, then have a 18 hour hangover afterwards you tend to never want to touch JD again. Thats all I got to say about that.

I've got a buddy and some of his buddies and him drank so much JD that they blacked out. When they awoke the realtor was calling to show their for sale house in two hours. While Cleaning up they discovered a couple huge holes in the drywall. They ran to HD and patched it. It was literally drying when they walked out and prospects walked in. Best they remeber was that they were fighting/wrestling. He didn't touch JD for at least 6 mo.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great...raise the price and force people to try other brands!!!

#1. George Dickel #12.

Maybe folks will realize Four Roses is very good, Evan Williams Single Barrel, even Fighting Cock is better than JD Black label.

The only time I drink JD Blacklabel is in Vegas. Usually at the craps table or poker table, its a quick drink the waitress knows and remembers to keep bringing me. Jack&Coke. At Binion's poker tables the server gets wise to me wanting her to bring me 2-3 at a time instead of one at a time. A fresh, crisp, Andrew Jackson keeps 'em coming until I win or bust out.

Let them raise the price, but one question. Don't they make enough off their merchandise (shirts, hats, pool tables, glasses, bar stools...etc) to offset the cost increase? Look at their website...wow..the merchandise.

Heck, how much does Zippo pay them to print their logo on Zippo's lighters?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
oh yeah, i like GD 12 yr also. forgot about that one. i agree on the four roses but its a little sweet for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom