January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Kurt, if we have 5 from the forum, I bet we will have at least 3 more at the match. I have two folks coming just to watch and are interested in potentially shooting. I will give you a hand if you need but I say it should be on.

Jmho.

Mike

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, you guys need to keep this going and get me a count. I am going to be traveling for the next 4 days so I won't be checking in here. If we get 8 folks I will do it. So far we have Pstmstr +1, Major Malfunction, HD rider13, Technetium-99m...we are up to 5...so keep count and Wednessday night I will count them up and let you all know if we are going to do this or not. Thanks guys. KurtM

You can add GlockCop and BadgeBunny to that list. I have PM'd a couple of other people who are "thinking" about starting to do 3gun. Will let you know if they decide to come out also.

Thanks for doing this Kurt!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go ahead and count J&K Bullet Casters and myself in for the gear seminar too! Thanks for tkaing the time to help the newer shooters out this way.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am really trying to mix technical with high round count for fun. I think everyone will have more fun then they thought possible. Scott an I were out there yesterday and I think we even have a good plan to ensure squads don't backup. I will tell you though, only 2 of the previous stages will be used, and you will need a sling for sure and there will be some choices to make on which gun to use. It will be your option. If you can practice one thing between now and then, 40 yard small poppers, 35 yard clays with shotgun and mini ipsc head shots at 50 with rifle. The hardest part of this match is that poor shmuck that has to figure out the scores to enter in the computer, wait, ah man.

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom