January Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Next Saturday, January 2nd, is the regularly scheduled Practical Rifle Match at Oil Capital. If you have been thinking of attending but haven't yet, you are missing out on a lot of fun.
We will have 5 stages for the match. At least one of the stages will incorporate the use of pistols. Total round count will be 60 to 70 rounds for rifle and about 20 for pistol. Check in will commence at 0900, walk through will be at 0930 and we will be shooting by 1000. Cost for non-members is $12.
We will begin match set up at 0700, anyone who wants to help is welcome and very appreciated. Anyone who wants to practice using their rifles in a self-defense scenario will benefit from attending this match. If anyone has any questions about the match, please feel free to contact me. See You All There!
Dave
PS- Please take the time to Pre-Print your score sheets. You can find them here;http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/
Simply download the Scoresheet in the "files" section and type in your name, classification, and division.

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I could make it, I'll be out of pocket.

For those of you on the bubble, these matches are an absolute blast (no pun intended).

Lots of good people to chat with in between stages and the stages are always fun.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weather permitting I will heading up Saturday morning. If anyone from okc would like to carpool send me a PM, especially any new shooters that are on the bubble as AresV stated. This match is a great time with some great people.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have decided that tomorrows Practical Rifle Match will be cancelled due to weather. The reason is that while it won't neccessarily be bad enough to prohibit the Match from taking place, we do think that it will be too cold to enjoy it and the cold could make safety an issue as well.
Please contact anyone you know who may have been planning on attending and insure they know of this cancellation.
Februarys Match will take place on the 6th, I hope to see everyone there.
Enjoy your New Year folks and stay safe.
Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom