Jermo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkLaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will never do business with Jermo again. Was PM'ed out of the blue with a deal and hesitantly took it. I carefully explained to him that since I had never planned to purchase this rifle, never inspected it, and had not even seen pictures of it, it would be Friday (3 days) until I would meet with him and purchase it. I received at minimum of 3 PMs a day, asking if I was still going to purchase it, that he 'really needed to know for sure' if I would buy it, and that he had lowered the price because he needed the money asap.

Each day, I asked for a picture and told him that I would contact him Friday, sometime in the afternoon around 3 or 4pm, in order to FTF and make the deal.

Friday morning, at 8:01 am, I received a PM from him stating he was ready to make the deal. I received another PM at about 1:00 pm from him, stating,

Hey bro, sorry to be a pest but I took that kit out last night to clean it & I just can't get rid of it...sorry bro.

I logged onto OSA around 4:00pm after returning from the bank (to get the funds for the deal) and saw that he had backed out of the deal after sending all of these PMs to me. I have since sent 2 PMs and have not received any answer or return PM, therefore - appropriate feedback is being posted.

I suspect he sold the rifle to someone else.

F-
Will never do business with Jermo again.
Although it's hearsay, I talked to a few other members of OSA who said they were burned by Jermo as well.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had made a deal to purchase one AK and three AK kits this last spring. Jeremy stated he's a wounded vet who served in Special Forces so I offered to pay him to build the kits for me and we made the deal. I knowingly overpaid for the rifle and the kits to help a fellow SFer out. Well he's proved incredibly difficult to communicate with and I have not received a damn thing from him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom