Jerrys gun store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by Jerrys gun store in Ardmore a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised.Very nice people and decent prices on guns and knives.I had been trying to get some benchmade switchblades from Dannys guns in Duncan for several months with no luck.Jerys in Ardmore gave me 10% off the switchblade I had been wanting just for making the drive over.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Ardmore and have bought a lot of guns from Jerry's over the past 20 years, although not so much lately. Their prices took a rise after Sandy Hook, but unlike many others, never seemed to come back down. I've gravitated to SSP for my purchases. I still go in occasionally, but always come away empty-handed. They are good people, though. I wish there was a little competition.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought a few things off of Jerry's over the years, just small stuff, magazines and such. I have found them to be a bit high. Nice folks though. Good to know that they have good prices on knives. Next time I'm in Ardmore I'll check them out.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been in Duncan the last few months and all we really have here is Murfs for a gun store and Firearm solutions.The people at Firearm solutions are good guys but they don't carry benchmade.Murfs wanted close to 200 for a cla 4300, I paid less than 160 at Jerrys in Ardmore so it was worth the 70 mile drive.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jerrys has gotten way better at customer service over the years. They used to be terrible. I love Murfs in Duncan. Best bunch of people ever. Firearms Solutions is new but seem to also be great people.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if you're involved in public services or military, but Benchmade gives a discount for FD, PD, EMT and Military. You can buy up to two knives a year on the discount and on top of that they have a yearly code to enter online and get more discount.

All you have to do is call and answer some questions from the customer service tech. If you're active in any of those (I'm retired, so I don't count) you can get automatic knives straight from the factory.

Kinda like Glock's Blue Label program.

Latest posts

Top Bottom