Joe Biden on Memorial Day: ‘The Constitution, the Second Amendment Was Never Absolute’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you’re suggesting some kind of insurrection by the citizens, it ain’t ever going to happen. This country as a whole is just too apathetic, and the only way it might work is if it was highly organized and done en mass. That definitely ain’t happening.
If the supreme court can’t meet without someone leaking what they’re doing, there ain’t no way an insurrection could be organized without someone spilling the beans to the media.
It wouldn’t be an insurrection. It would be a revolution. But I agree, we won’t ever do anything. That’s why we will eventually be disarmed and the US as we know it will cease to exist.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
disarming would have to be a major step because hundreds of millions of americans owning hundreds of millions of guns is the largest army in the world by far.

and for all of joe and obama's "lol your rifle isn't going to win against jets and nukes"

okay. you shoot first? it honestly feels like all of america is just saying to the government "okay, go ahead, we'll let you have the first shot."

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wouldn’t be an insurrection. It would be a revolution. But I agree, we won’t ever do anything. That’s why we will eventually be disarmed and the US as we know it will cease to exist.
The revolution war was fought by approximately 3% of the population as in only 3% took up arms. That’s a rather small number and it beat the worlds largest strongest army of old Britain 🇬🇧.

There are 330 million in this country. A modest number of 3% would be a land force just shy of 10 million. There could be a lot of apathetic people who don’t care but 10 million is not a small number for the states to say Feck you to the blue.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The revolution war was fought by approximately 3% of the population as in only 3% took up arms. That’s a rather small number and it beat the worlds largest strongest army of old Britain 🇬🇧.

There are 330 million in this country. A modest number of 3% would be a land force just shy of 10 million. There could be a lot of apathetic people who don’t care but 10 million is not a small number for the states to say Feck you to the blue.
I’m waiting on this 10 million to start organizing. So far it’s crickets. Everyone I see still thinks voting and all that bs matters.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m waiting on this 10 million to start organizing. So far it’s crickets. Everyone I see still thinks voting and all that bs matters.
there's no hope for organization.

embracing chaos is the best bet for survival. flying robots of death deal with organizations. they can't kill 50,000,000 lone wolves tho.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, let's say that we choose up sides and have our "revolution". What are the plans after that? What about rebuilding the infrastructure? Where does the "revenue" come from? What about a court system? How long before China, or Mexico, or Russian oligarchs con flying in and create a system FAR worse than what we thought we were saving us from?

Today is not quite the same international climate or capabilities that existed in the late 1700's.

So, instead of talk of armed overthrow of the government, how about all of our knowledge be put to use improving our nation rather than destroying it?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re funny. 10 million people are not just gonna rise up. It will be the states organizing when they’ve had enough. If the red states can’t tolerate the draconian dip stick BS insanity of the blue, that will be when. It will be on the red states Governors and Legislators if they call people to arms like in the past.

3% of the population isn’t anything to sneeze at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom