Join the Sandy Hook Promise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carry guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might want to hit 'sarcasm on'
your post lest anyone else believe a rational adult could fall for such a deliberately vague agenda that uses such terminology as "real change," and "solutions to make us safer," and "common sense" along with that old Marxist favorite "change."

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sarcasm. If enough sane people get involved and quarterback the discussions, they can attempt to steer the group away from proposals that would involve more government or gun control.

This thing is rising in popularity and it's important to make sure that gun owners are part of any dialogue.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this will be is a bunch of anti gun people doing everything they can to disarm us. Because we all know how safe gun free zones are. What a joke. Why is the school that obamas girls go to good enough to have armed guards on the roof and throughout the campus yet our schools aren't good enough to have even one cop?? That really pisses me off. The pres and every other idiot in this country says that is not going to help keep our children safe. Then why is Obamas girls being protected? It just sickens me how things are ok for the president bit not us. We are beneath him and so are out kids. Just one more reason he thinks he is king of America.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No sarcasm. If enough sane people get involved and quarterback the discussions, they can attempt to steer the group away from proposals that would involve more government or gun control.

This thing is rising in popularity and it's important to make sure that gun owners are part of any dialogue.
Have you read the comments and posts on the FB page? This is clearly a front for organizing anti-gunners, and every 'like' of their page, or "promise" signed, only strengthens their voice

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you read the comments and posts on the FB page? This is clearly a front for organizing anti-gunners, and every 'like' of their page, or "promise" signed, only strengthens their voice

First, I don't FB. But the people running it have kept away from making it about guns. The Gun agendas are what people who don't run the group want it to be.

I don't want big-gubment anti-gunners to co-opt a generic group that has the President's ear.

What do you want?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom