Jones Off Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After looking at tons of different ATVs at tons of different dealers, the wife and I finally bought one at Jones Off Road in good old Jones, OK. Their service was impeccable, they had the best price on the model I wanted to purchase, and they had the thing out of the crate and put together before I had time to make the drive up there.

Seeing as I had such a pleasant experience doing business with these guys, I thought I'd give them a shout out. If any of you are looking at buying an ATV, I'd highly recommend giving them a call.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....oh and pics!

i1165.photobucket.com_albums_q587_soonerwings_NewToy.jpg

There ya go. I haven't ridden an ATV in about 15 years so I started out small. It should do for a little while.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! Were hitting the trails out at draper on Saturday, possibly the river on Sunday.

Sounds like a good time. My wife will be riding mine more than I will for the rest of the year seeing as I seem to have won another all expenses paid trip to southwest asia courtesy of Uncle Sam. She's been pestering me to get one for months and I finally caved.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought 2 ATVs from Jones in the past. I've been considering a Polaris Sportsman XP 850 w/ EPS or maybe a big Can Am. I don't know much about the Can Ams though. I wonder they compare in performance and price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom