Jones Off Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FullAuto said:
I've bought 2 ATVs from Jones in the past. I've been considering a Polaris Sportsman XP 850 w/ EPS or maybe a big Can Am. I don't know much about the Can Ams though. I wonder they compare in performance and price.

The 1000 has more hp than any others in its class. I've ridden practically all the new models, and hands down the Canam was the top performer. Though I believe they may be one of the most pricey atv's as well.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 1000 has more hp than any others in its class. I've ridden practically all the new models, and hands down the Canam was the top performer. Though I believe they may be one of the most pricey atv's as well.
I had an '05 Polaris 800 and my friend still has an '08 Polaris 800 that is stored in my shop. We've had them up to ~65mph going down Reno in MWC and in grass from a dead stop, they will/would stand up on you with ease. I'm not sure I really need more power. I want comfort. How much are the big Cam Ams. I think the Polaris 800 w/ EPS is around $10k.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FullAuto said:
I had an '05 Polaris 800 and my friend still has an '08 Polaris 800 that is stored in my shop. We've had them up to ~65mph going down Reno in MWC and in grass from a dead stop, they will/would stand up on you with ease. I'm not sure I really need more power. I want comfort. How much are the big Cam Ams. I think the Polaris 800 w/ EPS is around $10k.

This one will definitely stand up w/ ease. They're going in-between $11,949 and about $14,500.

KYLE_B

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've ridden any ATV's. Would a utility or sport ATV be better for the riding areas around OKC? I used to go to the old Draper riding area before they moved it and sport ATVs were perfect. I'm assuming a utility would be better for the river.

Latest posts

Top Bottom