Judge blocks new ATF rule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see trading because there is a transaction & you’re getting a gun in return. But i don’t think a gift is a transaction, as you’re not getting anything of value in return. So cant see the profit requirement to meet the new rule standard. I watched the armed atty too. Can’t remember if they addressed the gift scenario

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not according to the lawyers I've heard discussing this. More than one has said you may not even be safe selling your guns thru a dealer. I believe it was the Armed Attys and WA Gun Law on YT. Even trading could be construed to be "in the business" under this rule. This is, plain and simple, an attempt to not only enact universal background checks it's an attempt to stop private citizens from disposing of guns. They're enacting thru "rules" what they haven't been able to get thru legislation.

Granny needs to get her license like everyone else. NO EXCEPTIONS!
It’s kinda sad when our rulers tell us exactly what they want to impose upon us, and some people refuse to believe they’d actually make rules to do exactly what they want to do. :(

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2637.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom