Just called SOONER STATE PAWN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doubtful. At some point your raging loads of estrogen will kick in and you won’t be able to resist attacking other men. Right?

Seriously??!?!? Estrogen is the problem?!?!!? 🤔🤔🤔 @Judi what do you think?? How much estrogen you think ANY single one of these idgits could handle in any ONE 24 hour period, muchless while dealing with the idiocy that IS that testosterone driven male of our species?? 😂😂😂😂 Men ... 🙄🙄🙄

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Seriously??!?!? Estrogen is the problem?!?!!? 🤔🤔🤔 @Judi what do you think?? How much estrogen you think ANY single one of these idgits could handle in any ONE 24 hour period, muchless while dealing with the idiocy that IS that testosterone driven male of our species?? 😂😂😂😂 Men ... 🙄🙄🙄
It's ok. He's just trolling and probably doesn't even care about guns or shooting. Apparently he is very good at training cats to crap in toilets. Everyone has their God given talents.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's ok. He's just trolling and probably doesn't even care about guns or shooting. Apparently he is very good at training cats to crap in toilets. Everyone has their God given talents.

Who was that guy who used to get SO bent out of shape when I would outshoot him on a stage?? Remember we caught him cheating at H&H and calling my "A" hits "C"s?? That kinda what all this reminds me of. That and those kids that showed up that one time and talked **** about me and "that old man with the revolver" (Mr. Shelley). We both outshot them. 😂😂 Funny, those kids never showed up at another match. 🤷

But ... It's probably just the estrogen talking. I should just get back in the kitchen and wash dishes while Grumpy pounds me from behind. 🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom