Just called SOONER STATE PAWN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Who was that guy who used to get SO bent out of shape when I would outshoot him on a stage?? Remember we caught him cheating at H&H and calling my "A" hits "C"s?? That kinda what all this reminds me of. That and those kids that showed up that one time and talked **** about me and "that old man with the revolver" (Mr. Shelley). We both outshot them. 😂😂 Funny, those kids never showed up at another match. 🤷

But ... It's probably just the estrogen talking. I should just get back in the kitchen and wash dishes while Grumpy pounds me from behind. 🤷
There's always fools to suffer. Who are you kidding, Grumpy has been lights out for an hour. You fantasizing again?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's always fools to suffer. Who are you kidding, Grumpy has been lights out for an hour. You fantasizing again?

Rotflmao! You know my husband too well. He is SNORING in his recliner as I type ... 😂😂😂

Which reminds me ... I ought to drag him to bed. We have places to go, people to see and guns to shoot tomorrow!! Whoot!! Always enjoy it when he has his days off roll around!! 😍😍

Y'all enjoy the rest of your evening! 😘

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously??!?!? Estrogen is the problem?!?!!? 🤔🤔🤔 @Judi what do you think?? How much estrogen you think ANY single one of these idgits could handle in any ONE 24 hour period, muchless while dealing with the idiocy that IS that testosterone driven male of our species?? 😂😂😂😂 Men ... 🙄🙄🙄
Please child birth with no pain meds will be as close as you can get to us men having the common cold.

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it was for nothing. :blush:
Someone pissed me off so I made a advertisement on facebook with their phone number.

It said the first 10,000 people who called would get a coupon for one free Chocolate fried pie and one Cherry fried pie.

I called a few months later him from a text now number and he asked where I got his number from. I said craigslist and he said...OH ****, IT'S ON THERE NOW TOO? It wasn't on there at the time but it gave me a idea so I made up a ad on Craigslist and Neighborhood.

This is his business phone and I will call him up every now and then. He has a HVAC business and always answers even in the middle of a job. I can hear him wrestling ductwork while he is talking. I usually say...I just saw this ad for fried pies and it's a few years old but it just came across my feed and I was wondering if it was still valid. He is always saying ...ya, someone just called me last week.

I did this because my landlord had him remove the coolant from my A/C as a form of self-help eviction. Someone else said they would pay more for my apartment and they said I could stay if I signed a new lease and payed more. A lease defines what you pay during a certain period.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please child birth with no pain meds will be as close as you can get to us men having the common cold.

I dunno ... I did it a couple of times🤷 and honestly, yeah it was uncomfortable but I think that's kinda the point. If you didn't have the URGE to push thru the pain there wouldn't be ANY babies ... Lol

But I realize most people believe that sort of pain to be unbearable so ... 🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom