Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figure the sanctuary concept will be tested in Virginia.
We'll see if the dems, who started the sanctuary cities for immigrants, now want to say there can't be 2A sanctuaries.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is nothing to prevent us from becoming Second Amendment/Right to Keep and Bear Arms sanctuaries within our selves - within our persons and our homes. I am a Second Amendment/Right to Keep and Bear Arms Sanctuary. My home is a Second Amendment/Right to Keep and Bear Arms Sanctuary. That puts me on the side of the Constitution and on the side of God.

When the Constitution was written and ratified, a constitution was more than just an outline for government. It was considered THE government, above all else; under only We the People and We the People are under only God.

(Per Johnsons Dictionary of the English Language : 1755)
Constitution ;
6.) Established form of government; system of laws and customs.
7.) Particular law; established usage; establishment; institution.

Politicians in office are servants of the Constitution - nothing more. Anything they take on or endeavor to usurp beyond the bounds of the Constitution makes them despotic, likely tyrannical, dictators - nothing less.

When they say they believe in the Second Amendment doesn't mean they lie when they say that. They believe it exists but they refuse to obey it. That's why they endeavor to disregard it, wish to eliminate it, and disparage and would destroy all those who abide it. The Power that the arms we hold is the only real barrier between us and what they wish for us. The Constitution - our government - relies on We the People to protect and defend it and ourselves - from within as well as from without. The protection of our right to keep and bear those arms and the power those arms afford is the purpose of the second added article to the Constitution, AKA the Second Amendment.

If there is an uprising in Virginia, it will be the fault of those who attempt to disarm the people of Virginia. It is the right - the duty - of the people of Virginia to keep their arms and to bear their arms by whatever means that becomes necessary to preserve - not only the right but the implements.

Woody

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems to me the oath takers have but one decision to make. Uphold their oath to the Constitution and the Virginia Constitution, or to the lawgivers and or entities that pay their salary. The people have already decided.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SO the latest on The Virginia thing is that Baby murdering racist Northam is allocating “extra” funds for the rounding up of Virginia citizens arms. This clown spouts about how this and that could have helped in the VA beach shooting. What could have helped is not having a gun free zone where morons can walk in and start shooting without having to worry about anybody shooting back. The reason this and all the other scoiocommunist despot wanna be tyrants, want our guns is so WE can’t shoot back when they try to steal our most valuable possession, our freedoms!

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just look at California.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the state legislature hasn't actually passed any of the proposed legislation yet, right?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the state legislature hasn't actually passed any of the proposed legislation yet, right?

Correct. They (the Bloomburg-backed Democrats) will be sworn in in January, from my understanding, and they campaigned largely on gun control, or at least that was part of it, I believe.

Sounds like Virginians should have gotten up in arms BEFORE the election, not after. We'll see how much stupidity these guys actually pass when they take their oaths of office.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well at least maybe all the activity will give the Dems pause before they pass anything.

You are right though, were they this up in arms and active in the election process...or did they sit back on their fud heels like Steve Russell did in OK-5 and wake up the next morning with a Dem in the seat? "Ain't no Libtard ever going to win this county! My great-great-grandpappy's uncle's cousin was the best Republican rep this state ever had!".

The left is mobilized, and continues to mobilize. So many so-called conservatives and republicans are set in their ways and swear off useful tools like social media...going so far as to pat themselves on the back for doing so. What they are really doing is cutting of their nose to spite their face. There are some younger folks like Dan Crenshaw who get it, and use social media to get their message out. Hopefully more do so.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well at least maybe all the activity will give the Dems pause before they pass anything.

You are right though, were they this up in arms and active in the election process...or did they sit back on their fud heels like Steve Russell did in OK-5 and wake up the next morning with a Dem in the seat? "Ain't no Libtard ever going to win this county! My great-great-grandpappy's uncle's cousin was the best Republican rep this state ever had!".

The left is mobilized, and continues to mobilize. So many so-called conservatives and republicans are set in their ways and swear off useful tools like social media...going so far as to pat themselves on the back for doing so. What they are really doing is cutting of their nose to spite their face. There are some younger folks like Dan Crenshaw who get it, and use social media to get their message out. Hopefully more do so.

Amen!

Latest posts

Top Bottom