Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe a mass exodus of hard working tax-contributing Virginians to other states would get the message across? I don't think they're going to have a million people bail, though, and that's about what it would take to get anyone's real attention.

Has made no difference in CA, NY, IL, etc, etc. Reports are 86,000 from CA moved to TX alone. Might even put the state in play sooner or later.

Guys, vote or you are just as much to blame as the liberals when they come for your guns.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has made no difference in CA, NY, IL, etc, etc. Reports are 86,000 from CA moved to TX alone. Might even put the state in play sooner or later.

Guys, vote or you are just as much to blame as the liberals when they come for your guns.

This is my concern. These “refugees” have fouled-up their own state and are now bringing their ideology into the conservative states. It’s just a matter of time before they foul-up another state.

I know a guy from upstate New York now living in Oklahoma. He claims to be a Republican / Conservative. He’s not even close in my opinion. He is “purple” at best. I recently had to listen to him rant about “blood in the streets” after the recent carry bill went into effect.

Bottom line - many of the Conservatives in blue states have significant Democratic leaning ideologies.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my concern. These “refugees” have fouled-up their own state and are now bringing their ideology into the conservative states. It’s just a matter of time before they foul-up another state.

I know a guy from upstate New York now living in Oklahoma. He claims to be a Republican / Conservative. He’s not even close in my opinion. He is “purple” at best. I recently had to listen to him rant about “blood in the streets” after the recent carry bill went into effect.

Bottom line - many of the Conservatives in blue states have significant Democratic leaning ideologies.
Should have told him to move back to his commie bastion if he doesn't like it here.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing I really fear about all this, what I personally fear, is that someday there'll be a knock on the door and they'll want my guns, and I'll have to decide to give them up, peacefully resist and go to jail, or make a stand and be willing to shoot the kid/family man or woman standing in my doorway if they don't leave.

I really don't want to be faced with that decision.
I don't think it is a choice that we have at this point the sociocommunists are taking that choice from us and forcing our hand. We will either defend our freedoms or succumb to global elitist slavery. There is no middle ground.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll stand my GD ground!
Beats the hell outta dying in a nursing home and I'll take out a few of em before they get me. And I'll lay down proud when I can't shoot no more.
Count on it.
I know many here say "big talkers" but no way in hell am I letting anyone come take my freedom. And the final exit will be my choice, not theirs.
Absolutely!
I have said it before and I will say it again, I am prepared to die for my freedoms and the name of JESUS CHRIST.
You will NOT tell me what to eat. You will NOT tell me what to drive. You will NOT tell me what to wear. You will NOT tell me what kind of weapon to shoot. You will NOT tell me what to think. You will NOT tell me where to live. You will NOT compel me to be like you in any way, shape or form! I was born a free man, I have lived a free man, I will die a free man, I would hope by natural causes but if it is the providence of GOD's will I should die fighting for my freedoms, then I will still die a free man.

CHRIST shed HIS blood that my soul would be free after I leave this world. Many brave and honorable people gave everything they had so that I could live as a free man in this GREAT UNITED STATES of AMERICA. I see no shame or dishonor if it is so that GOD has ordained that my blood should be spilled to protect those same rights for others. But know that I, and many other Americans feel this way and are willing to make that sacrifice to keep this a free nation.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just look at California.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing I really fear about all this, what I personally fear, is that someday there'll be a knock on the door and they'll want my guns, and I'll have to decide to give them up, peacefully resist and go to jail, or make a stand and be willing to shoot the kid/family man or woman standing in my doorway if they don't leave.

I really don't want to be faced with that decision.

Avoid the last minute panic, face it now, and make that decision now. If it is a kid, family man, or a woman with half a dozen starving kids clinging to her apron, do not succumb to pity, altruism, or sympathy. They come to take away your freedom, posterities freedom, and the freedom of an entire nation. Understand why they are there. Fear for your life, fear for your freedom, and fear for the freedom of our land. Defend it all.

It won't be you damning these gun grabbers. They bring that upon themselves - with visions in their hearts of you bowing at their feet and doing their bidding. Any other 'excuse' they posit is nothing more than a pile of ordure that has been extruded through a bull's sphincter.

(It'll be OK to give those starving kids some food, a hug, and a chance for a life of freedom.)

Woody

"I swear to protect the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, but I am not trigger-happy. I am merely prepared and determined in its defense. It's a comfortable place to be. I don't suffer doubt." B.E.Wood

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Avoid the last minute panic, face it now, and make that decision now. If it is a kid, family man, or a woman with half a dozen starving kids clinging to her apron, do not succumb to pity, altruism, or sympathy. They come to take away your freedom, posterities freedom, and the freedom of an entire nation. Understand why they are there. Fear for your life, fear for your freedom, and fear for the freedom of our land. Defend it all.

It won't be you damning these gun grabbers. They bring that upon themselves - with visions in their hearts of you bowing at their feet and doing their bidding. Any other 'excuse' they posit is nothing more than a pile of ordure that has been extruded through a bull's sphincter.

(It'll be OK to give those starving kids some food, a hug, and a chance for a life of freedom.)

Woody

"I swear to protect the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, but I am not trigger-happy. I am merely prepared and determined in its defense. It's a comfortable place to be. I don't suffer doubt." B.E.Wood

Oh, I've run the scenario in my head many times, just like I do with self defense scenarios. Bottom line is, you don't really know until the time comes.
I don't think I could live with myself if I just hand them over, so I'm leaning toward option 2 or 3.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which, in turn, will raise incentive to exit the state.

Democrats/Liberals. They bite the hand that feeds them. They slaughter the golden goose. They buy votes from those who can't support them.

Woody
But they keep getting elected by those they put in government ran homes while giving them money and food for free so they don't have to work.
Getting reelected is the goal, and they care less about the state/country and how it prospers or evolves into ruin.
I can't remember off the top of my head any state, or federal entity ran by dimocrats that prospered?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But they keep getting elected by those they put in government ran homes while giving them money and food for free so they don't have to work.
Getting reelected is the goal, and they care less about the state/country and how it prospers or evolves into ruin.
I can't remember off the top of my head any state, or federal entity ran by dimocrats that prospered?

All true, but when they drive out all the taxpayers who comprise the major portion of the state's income, there won't be much money for the Dims to spread around. Everything will slip into disrepair, crime will peak, "social services" will become scarce. It's a downward cascade. For proof, you hit the nail on the head. Nothing the Democrats run prospers.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom