Keep an eye out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For good deals! With the oil field slacking as much as it is, and now for several months, I am starting to see more and more good and better deals on FB and other "for sale" pages in the way of guns, bows, and hunting gear. I came across a really good deal today on a sig that I couldn't pass up and have noticed several custom rifles in the past few weeks that were extremely good deals.

It's definitely turning into a buyers market.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying to sell my bow on there for 2 weeks now. All I can seem to get is "I'll trade you for this tiller or my old tires" Facebook is frustrating to sell on but it gets the most hits.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have heard from several people that boss buck feeders have become squirrel chews. If you buy a Big Buck Plus feeder, which is all metal, then you no longer have to worry about squirrels chewing anything. I have had one for 2 seasons now and have had no squirrel or coon problems. Check their site https://www.bigbucksplus.com. They sell feed, mineral, attractants and feeders. I have used all of their products and they all have worked as advertised. You will find them every year at the Backwoods Show in OKC in January and in Tulsa shortly thereafter. BBP feeders are gravity feeders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom