Kiddo's Halloween costume...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao... I was standing across the street when the mc read the "PMC" comment... I wish I had known that was ya'll, I would have come said "hi"... I was with "the grim reaper" and I had on a SIG ballcap and Hank III sweatshirt....

OrangeToTheBone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw him come across. My daughter was dressed as "Miss Tulsa...a construction barrel" and won her age group.

ai182.photobucket.com_albums_x233_orangetothebone_DSC00152.jpg

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw him come across. My daughter was dressed as "Miss Tulsa...a construction barrel" and won her age group.

ai182.photobucket.com_albums_x233_orangetothebone_DSC00152.jpg

Sweet, another outside the box costume. The Green Solider dude won 1st in my son's age group, it was a great costume. Did you guys see the Charlie Brown lady with the Red Baron Snoopy skunk?

OrangeToTheBone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet, another outside the box costume.
Yeah, this was our first year to do the contest and were blown away at the number of store bought costumes. I guess it wouldn't be cool for them to limit it to home made ones, but we spent a lot of time standing there going, "Come on, are you serious?"

Did you guys see the Charlie Brown lady with the Red Baron Snoopy skunk?
Missed that one, but it sounds neat.

They were talkin about your kids costume on the radio this morning. He said it was his favorite.
Dustin

Which kid and which station?

Latest posts

Top Bottom