Kimber Carry Weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like my Kimber ultra carry (3") so far a VERY nice weapon and very easy to carry and conceal. I do still want a Kimber Pro carry (4") as I think that might be a great all purpose weapon.

Had a SA XD 40 S&W subcompact but the grip was too small for my hands and the ultra carry fits just right......... so that's what I carry.

arkieron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a full size tactical custom that shoots extremely well. The 5" barrel is a little long for carry but is my choice in an OWB in anything but t shirt weather. It is sure a bunch lighter than my sig 4" 1911. The Meprolights are great. I have owned a laser gripped pistol, but they won't do much in daylight. By the way, Kimber replaced the dim front sight a no charge when I purchased the used pistol. They are great for customer service.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since my other thread got locked and this one is about Kimber carry weapons. Here is a picture of my Kimber Pro CDP wearing new grip panels.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_f4d61e70.jpg

Kaw77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own a 3" Kimber UC2; 4.25" S&W Sc 1911 and a 5" Kimber Crimson Carry

of the it's a tie as to whether I carry the UC2 or the S&W

haven't had a problem with any of the 3

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry my Pro Crimson CarryII 4" (see avitar). More control than a 3". Got a deal "I couldn't refuse" at Medlocks. IMO, I think they are worth the $$. Has ate everything I've fed it so far. As far as laser grips, great for quick target acquisition, but I try to use sights more than laser. Also I found out yesterday shooting outside and sweating heavily, they were a little on the slippery side.

barratt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a full sized kimber tactical custom 2. I love it i carry it with a crossbread supertuck @ 9oclock very nice carry gun IMHO and I do think that kimbers are a worth the money very nice piece of work.

:clap3: