Kimber mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm going to order a wilson 9mm emt mag.... it lets me have 0ne more bullet then the regular mag........

I run this mag in my Pro Carry II (9mm) and it is flawless. Couldn't say the same for the factory mag.

You might even check with H&H before you order, they carry Wilson mags and they might have an ETM

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember the catalog number, but I bought some round top follower, black, eight round magazines from Wilson Combat a year or so ago that I believe to be the best I've ever owned. The Chip McCormick Shooting Star eight rounders would be my next choice. I've been shooting, plinking,competing and carrying 1911's since 1977. Had some functioning "adventures", with some pistols and some lesser magzines. Wish I'd had an adviser way back then. Would have saved me a lot of money, time and frustration.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna be buyin' some extra mags for my pro cdp this week. I've been doin' some research and i'm not sure whether to get Kimpro tac mags or Wilson Combat mags. I'm hopin' some of you guys have had experience with both and can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

I have both. When I ordered my Kimber I got two extra mags. No problems at all.
About three months ago I started shooting IPSC and ordered three wilson combat 10 rounds. No problems.
Either would be a good choice in my opinion.

rab986

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought Chips and Wilsons in case I had a problem with my 3 Kimber mags in my Ultra CDP. I didn't give the kimber springs a break for 7 years with 0 malfunctions so never used the others except on target days .

I wouldn't hesitate to buy kimbers if the price is right.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased factory mags and never had a hickup with one. On the other hand I purchase 2 Wilson mags for my Ultra Carry II and the screw up every few mag full. I'd proceed with caution and what ever one you get make sure your gun like it....JMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom